15 October 2009

God's Grace

By God's grace, ive managed to pull through the exams, still alive and kicking! (: Im so glad everything is over, results were all out today, well well, not very satisfying, but the thought of the effort ive put in, i think i deserve to learn a lesson. Sigh. But for now, ive got more things to do then to moan over my pathetic results. Im so gonna work harder after this, I PROMISE! And trust me, its not worth falling sick during the exams. I almost had to go to the hospital cause i was suffering from dehydration. :/ And it wasnt just a day of paper that's gone, the next day's paper was greatly affected too. Perhaps, God had a better plan for me, and i guess he gave me a good miracle. (: OH, and Cheeleong stole my english crown! ): MEANO~ i just need that one mark moreee. BOOBOO! Alright, shall not bore any souls with my horrid exam tales, that is if anyone still comes here.
And now im worrying about my bridging programme, i'll be missing like both weeks because of NCO camp and OBS, ( oh, did i mention Guoen gave up his place to me, i cant be more grateful than ever! ) Heehee, im kinda excited about OBS but at the same time, im feeling kinda nervy. I mean, my mom born me without much guts, maybe i was too hungry and ive eaten it up or whatsoever but still, IM GOING! (: Pray that i come back alive, with 4 limbs and one brain. (:
Still in the process of doing the band camp, i hope everything goes well, i really hope so! So you can tell how busy i would be, there goes my holiday, again! ):
Umm, ever since exams were over, ive been movie marathon-ing! (: Haha! I think im very deprived of fun, makes me feel like some kampung lady! ): Geeez!
So ive watched, (500) days of summer, Cloudy with a chance of meatballs, Haeundae, the deadly tsunami and G-force! (: I think Haeundae was really fantastic, it was so so touching, but i managed to hold back my tears. HAHA! Cloudy with a chance of meatballs was cool too, but it made me really hungry during the show. I wish that could happen in real life, roads covered with ice cream, pizzas, chicken wings and everything good dropping from the sky. AH! My stomach just grumbled! (500) days of summer was like those normal romance comedy, not too bad though, but the cinema was freezing. And G force was brilliant too, i watched it at Great World City, and after the show, i headed to the pet shop beside it, surprisingly there were lesser Guinea pigs than before! Hahah, maybe some were used for the show. xD
Alright, ive writen a whole chuck of things, time for me to head to bed! Training's tomorrow, i feel so unfit, reallly really! ):

No comments: