13 November 2009

How much i hate farewells

IM BACK FROM OBS! (:
Alive as ever, i made it! Through the rain and the sun , JESSICA CONQUER PULAU UBIN! (:
Heh! OBS was a splendid experience, learnt alot and did many cool stuff! (: However i must say, the night spent at the forest was really something i would never do again! Totally scared me to my wits! ): And Im gonna declare something, i pee-d 4 times during OBS ( at proper toilets) and changed behind a bush! heehee! (:
Seriously uhhh, the toilet smell... indescribable pungent! And i was rushing for time so i changed behind the bush. xD Well, its 5 am in the morning, sky still pretty dark, everyone still blur blur as they just woke up, and as the Nike motto says' JUST DO IT' and i did it (:
Right, enough of OBS because my eyes are shutting soon. I got to catch up with my studies! ): Im lagging so far behind and i really do feel worried, but what can i do when my body is always not cooperating with me. ): NONO, i'll start studying, yes i must!
Gotta rest now, still have to go for flag day tommorow, then to the dentist, and hopefully can see darling once more before he's off to New Zealand. ): Indeed, how much i hate farewells! ): Last week, i had to bid farewell to the 35th NCOs, today was to my OBS mates, tomorrow will be to Bob. ): Sigh, have fun love! And i cant wait for Tuesday! What surprise you have for me? What's up your sleeves again!?

No comments: