15 December 2009

ChildHood Sweeties







yup, i so loved Lego when i was a little girl. (: I wonder when's the next time i'll even play it again. Haha! Anyway, im pretty glad there's still people hopping around my blog, at least, it gives me reasons to blog. Hmm, had drill test today and thankfully i managed to secure my rank. (i got my rank even before i deserve it because there was no 1st sergeant,so i got a staff instead) Yay! Just had a farewell dinner with Mrlee and same of the Ncos over at flyer's popeye. Hahah, great food! But the car ride almost caused my life, though it was really fun, doing ridiculous stuff! (hahah!) Time flies really quickly, a blink and soon holiday will be over. Talking about this, my stack of holiday homework and plans to revise my work, yeah yeah fat hopes. Now i just wish to finish the bare minimum so i wont get slaughter on the first day of school. We all know, A good start is half the battle won! Alright, gotta head to bed now! Time to go to droolyland, where cotton candies, santa, angels and everything good are waiting for me! (:


P/S: 2 more days!

No comments: