25 December 2009

Christmassy Christmas

Dear blog, its Christmas today! But somehow it feels pretty much like an ordinary day. Relatives are coming later in the evening, which makes afternoon boring, plus the weather wasnt helping, pouring like pigs and cows again. Decided to get down with some serious work, but temptations of the computer got the better of me. (yes, again!) Well, after fifteen christmases, Dear santa still didnt arrive. ): Mommy said i wasnt a good girl, darling said my house doesnt have a chimney, but i say, Santa's still on his way! (: After all, reindeers do need a break too, plus Santa's so up-sized.
Anyway, christmas eve was fab although i couldnt stay out for the count down. Went to west coast park for picnic with love, the duckie still look as cute as ever although its ageing quite quickly. ): After a good one hour or so sitting under the big shaddy tree, enjoying each other's company (isn't this supposed to be what Christmas is for?), headed to GreatWorld for Alvin&the chipmunks! I must say the cinema was pack max! There were so many little kids in there, making me feel like some old baby. But still the show was fantastic, the chippettes are oh-too-cute! (: After the movie, had Japanese food for dinner! Yum Yum. Reached home around 10 which is pretty late for a good kiddo like me. (im scared of the big bad monster that comes out at night and preys on little kids like me *sad face*)
Right now, the rain has stop, time for me to continue with some work before my sumptous dinner is ready!

No comments: