01 April 2010

APRIL FOOLS. YOU

While waiting for my junior to send me the results of today's competition, i shall do some quick posting. Hmm, life has been very happening, whether its school work or cca or friends, there is definitely something to talk about. Well, today was the unofficial handing over ceremony among the band members. Found my successor who's gonna have a 'fun-filled' year ahead. hahahahah. Actually it isnt that bad, its just about working with people who likes working with you then BINGO! Oh, and i do feel a little guilty because i keep procrastinating the love letters to my dearest NCOS and till today, i have not given them yet! ): Sorrrry! And in 3 days time, its my competition already! Goshnessgraciousbananamilkpunch! WHAT SO FAST! Okay, my dad always tell me, its a mind game! Yup, its a mind game, im just gonna go there and give it all and whether a not i make it, thats second priority! But i still hope and pray that i'll get in because i dont wanna disappoint anyone, realllyyy ): (Damnit, wasnt this what i said last year!?!?) Okay, stop thinking! Its a mind game!

Time to smuggle under the cozy comfy blanket! Gonna kick start my good friday tomorrow with training in the morning!

No comments: