06 July 2010

Aloha!
I come in peace! (: Heeeeh! Im slacking my life away! Ever since Prelim one ended, which was 4 days ago, ive been idling till today! Man, i think books play a major role in my life, without them, i feel like something is missing. Gosh, im so attached to my books! But still, my brain is always letting me down ): I so mustn't fail anything , MUSTN'T! ): Anyway, back to school tomorrow. Hopefully i dont get shocking results! Im already so nervy that i might pee in my pants any moment! ):

That aside, i had an awesome 4 days self claimed holiday :p
> Watched toy story 3 with darling after bio paperrr
> Pasta mania , cheese sticks, yumyum!
> Explore electronic gadgets at Takashimaya.
On saturday
>Tuition
>sleep
>Tuition
> visit grannie at hos. ): She's ill again.
On sunday
>Watch eclipse with cousins.
> visit grannie
>stone for the rest of the day
On monday
>Pepper lunch with darling
>yoghurt at swirl art. *squeeekkkkk!*
> Tuition.
And today
> Snuggle in bed while waiting for darling to finish exam
> watch my first NC 16 movie, She's out of my league.
> Soup spoon for lunch
> Polaroid craze
> candy empire dilemma
> home sweet home

Heh, so thats how i spent my self claimed holiday! Rightttt, fun comes, fun goes. School comes never go. ):

No comments: