30 October 2009

Happiest Kid on Earth

ONCE AGAIN, I GOT TO EMPHASIZE, GOD HAS DONE A MIRACLE IN MY LIFE! YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Im sorry, im not someone who can keep my happiness to myself, ive got to jump jump jump and scream scream scream, so kindly pardon me for that. HEEHEE! Yup, ive finally gotten back my report book, after many sleepless nights and nightmare. GEEZ. Im so glad i can finally see God's work in my life, well, it might not be that fantastic, but at least, i managed to hit my personal target. So YAY ME! (: HEEHEE! Alright, i know there's a gang out there that's gonna get me, because they told me right straight into my face. ' WE WILL BEAT JESSICA CAUSED SHE'S MISSING 2 WEEKS OF BRIDGING COURSE!!! * bright wide grins*' Its okay, we shall see! (: Anyway, for now ive got to prepare my heart, calm my soul, enlighten my mind, gear up my body, because NCO camp is just 2 days away! Im sure its gonna be really tiring, with 6 hours of footdrills and macework everyday. HEEHEE, goodbye, i need to replenish my sleep!
im glad ive proven you wrong. Who says your board doesnt take up my time, doesnt affect my studies!? IVE MADE IT, succccckkkka.

No comments: