01 November 2009

Advice : If you have guts the same size as mine, stay at home during halloween.
I'll go straight to my reasons for that. I didnt know there was halloween celebration at downtown east, so my family was there for dinner. After my sumptuous 2 hour long buffet, we went for some shopping. Yours truly was standing outside the shop reading a signboard, when a OH-SO-TALL werewolf stood behind me, i turned back and saw a gang of bloody, headless, legless, handless vampires, dracula coming towards me. And so, i screamed and run into the shop where my parents were.
Second reason, the next time i left the shop, i on my 'self defence mood' and was very wary of my surrounding. Then a blood dripping witch came behind me, and upon seeing her, i mumbled under my breath ' BITCH'. Well, it was human reaction...

Anyway, today was fine other than the extraordinary evening at Mount Faber with darling. (: What a great exercise climbing up to the top, and chatting under the pretty blue sky. (: Sigh, NCO camp tomorrow, hopefully i make it, alive still.

I KNOW BOB'S READING THIS : THANK YOU FOR THE AWESOME EVENING. (: I'LL MISS YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE NEXT 5 DAYS. HAVE FUN IN SCHOOL. (: YAY. I LOVE YOU BABY. (: ~ HUGGGGG~

No comments: